Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stale weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by happy tree, Mar 1, 2009.

1. does this exist? or is it just referring to dry weed? i dont know if theres a difference haha
    but anyways, i just picked up some weed today with a friend and the friend said it was "stale".
    i didnt really get a good look at it until i got home when i decided to smoke a bowl of it. i noticed it was compact, a bit firm, and not as easy to break up. this stuff didnt look too bad, it had a good amount of hair and crystals, almost looked like dank to me at first. but then i inspected it further and saw that it did indeed have some stems and seeds in there.
    so i am not sure whether this weed is "stale" or not.

any insight?

2. lol im from connecticut too... but anyway what do you mean it was hard to break up ? like sticky?

3. It probably just was not cured properly or was dried out by some means. A couple hours in a jar with some fruit peels not touching the bud should do the trick.

4. Dry weed is good weed. I don't understand why people dislike dry weed- properly cured weed is very dry, yet sticky. It should kind of "crumble" when you try to break it up. If you have to pull apart the weed and pick at it with a knife to finally grind it up, it's too wet.

IMO stale weed is when you try to remoisten weed. It just becomes soggy and loses it's stickiness.