The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stale weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BIGMJB, Jan 26, 2009.

1. i just got some weed and i was wondering if weed can go stale, if so how long does until it goes stale. and is there anything i can do to keep it good longer. (want to smoke it on the 13th of February will it be good then)

2. #2 SovietRed, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009
    To keep it fresh put it in an airtight container and if that's not an option squeeze all the air out of the bag and then close it

3. 13th is my birthday.... hmm..

Yes weed can mold.
    Just keep it in an air tight jar bag.
    Orange peels in the bag to revive it and all.

4. If you have an airtight container, it will be perfectly fine. I think it would still be ok in something like a mint container. It might dry out a little bit, but I don't think it would be unsmokeable.

5. I found a 20 bag of weed I forgot about that was like 7 years old. Shit was just in a knotted baggy. Dry as fuck, rolled a blunt and got rocked though!

6. hahahaha, thats awesome

Grasscity Deals Near You