Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stale smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thatrooper515, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Whats a diffrent number of ways to PREVENT stale smoke?:smoking:

2. Unless we're thinking of different things.. Smoke the smoke before the smoke gets stale? I'm thinking of when someone milks the bong but coughs/vomits/is otherwise incapacitated and someone goes "clear it before it goes stale!" And if you don't hit it in like ten seconds, it's nasty tasting and you get weird looks from the room.

Is that what you're thinking of? You should just smoke it.

3. I cant explain it but ican expalin the sitituation. I have a metal bowl tha has threads and i screwed it into a bottle lid. I but a hole into the bottom of a plastic bottle. Load tha bowl, fill tha bottle with water. Prevnt tha water from leaking out but light the bowl and then let the water drain and it will fill the bottle with a bowls worth of smoke and i dont think i will clear it in one hit so how can i prevent tha smoke from getting stale or nasty?

4. Ah, this is called a waterfall bong, sort of a gravity bong in reverse.

I don't have any solution to your stale smoke problem, although fitting the piece with a long downstem (so that the smoke bubbles through the water and gets filtered) may make it easier for you to take all the smoke in one hit.

5. Don't use a waterfall G-Bong. Use papers or get a piece. Every waterfall hit I've taken is stale so I stopped after about 3 times. Use a small container so it takes less time to fill. Otherwise don't use it.

6. take a lesser hit...corner the bowl...or use a volcano:D:smoking::bongin:

7. i just dont like smoking my pipe or chillum all the time i get bored. So i mix it up sometimes and this is howw

8. Clear the bong/bowl and you won't have to worry about stale smoke.

9. Mmmm... I mix it up by rolling J's. I enjoy rolling, makes it more interesting kinda like a stick over an automatic in a car. But to each his own :cool: