Stale Cigarettes

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bennett, May 22, 2007.

1. I smoke Benson & hedges I buy them from a res in idaho. Anyhow sometimes the shop I buy them from is out and I have to a look for different shop .I usually get cartons of stale cigarettes. It pisses me off I have cartons of cigs that I have thrown away because they are stale. Anybody else experience this with there cigarettes? Or am I too finicky? I never heard of anyone else I know that knows the taste difference from fresh and stale cigs but also when there stale seems to be if you have a soft pack if you squeeze it and it feels like crackers crunching there stale. Too me stale cigs taste terrible.<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>

2. I think your 'state cigs' are old dried out cigs.
    You can try and throw a piece of potato in the pack, the cigs may absorb some water from that making them taste better.
    But you could also go back to the store that sold them and ask the cigs made this year!
    Sometimes cigs that don't sell fast stay in the store for years and the shop owner doesn't want to throw them away.
    You could also try a fast selling brand, then supply should always be recent.

3. [FONT=&quot]I hate stale cigarettes. We get our cigarettes from www.onesmoke.com They're always fresh. We also normally get enough with each shipment to last a month. And keep excess in a dry place where they're guaranteed to stay fresh. [/FONT]

4. why don't you try someplace else to create a lame ass post just to advertise some crack head cig store. this has nothing to do with a sick plant.

5. stale cigarettes make me feel sick.

6. yea man stale cigs SUCK! especially if they are menthol, dont know what to tell you about your problem though, try a few other places, try to find a born-on date on the box(s)

i will also tell you, next time please post in the correct forum, dosent bug me much, but these little kids cant seem to take it :p