stairway to heaven

Discussion in 'General' started by Sovereign Psyche, Sep 14, 2005.

1. why does there have to be a stairway to heaven?
    i dont wanna walk all those stairs damnit, it must be a long walk too
    come on its 2005, why dont they install an elevator or something, damn
    bastards
    they are only here to screw us over
    by the time i get up there, im gonna need some damn wings, my legs will have fallen off by then

2. Don't you watch "The Simpsons"? It's a golden escalator! And if you do something bad it turns into a slide and sends you to hell...

3. nah, i dont watch the simpsons much anymore
    matt did a better job with futurama

4. Lol you must've been mighty stoned to think of this man. :smoke:

5. Yes he did. The last 6 seasons of The Simpsons have been awful. I watched the season premeire of Season 17 on Sunday, and fuck was it bad. The characters just acted randomly (Marge stuck her finger in her car cigarette lighter for no reason, for example), there was no plot or explainations of why the characters did anything... all in all it regressed from "A sit-com that happens to be a cartoon" to "stupid random cartoon crap."

Futurama rocked. The last season was the best and I have no doubt that it would have kept getting better, at least for a while.

6. man this thread made me laugh, yeah there should be some kind of rocket ship up there, that runs on... rocket fuel.

7. You could be lazy and take the slide down to hell. I hear it's a fun ride.

8. hm... thats a tough one
    does anyone know if its a water slide or not?

9. speaking of water slides, wheres the worlds longest one? i wanna go on it

10. well its the one down to hell.....

11. true true

12. its a nice ride, but it costs too much, it costs your LIFEEE *insert evil laugh*

13. baaant bahhh baaaaaaa