Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stainless Steel

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 367300099, Apr 9, 2010.

1. well i have some homemade materials that im 'bout to utilize to create my piece/bong. but the question remains in the back of my head, is it safe? stainless resists fire really well, and only contains like 3 things in it, as far as i know. none are a huge concern. but i havent dug any deeper into this.

2. Yep, that's fine. You just wanna stay away from aluminum foil

3. if you only need it for a quick fix because your pipe/bong broke than try an apple pipe.

some use a wrench sockett though, not sure how safe it is.

4. #4 367300099, Apr 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2010
    wow this instantly put a smile on my face.

thank you! :),

and also, everything im planning on using is stainless so i'll be in good terms.

5. First time I smoked was out of a wrench socket. Didn't get me high, got ash in my teeth and was harsh as hell(probably because it was my first time, though.)

Your setup sounds fine to me.