Stainless steel smoking.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ISTAYBLUNTED, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Alright well i lost my bowl again and now i have to make a homemade waterbong. I can't find any aluminum foil around the house, i've looked everywhere. So i was in my kitchen looking for some then i saw a pair of salt and pepper shakers. So i took the cap of the salt one and said hey i could use this. It said printed at the top Stainless Steel, so i think it will be safe to use in my bong piece, what do you guys think? :smoking:

2. He's looking for advice, not some smartass comment like that.

but anyway, it seems like it would be fine bro

3. Well if you were planning on using aluminum foil you obviously don't really care that much about your health anyway.

4. what the guy said above you.

OP i have no idea. google it? just look to see if it gives off any fumes?

5. Obviously the OP, if you don't then just don't reply and GTFO the thread.

I'm not positive that stainless steel is safe to smoke, I know brass is and a few other metals, so yeah I say you google safe smokeable metals. Although, in regards to what the other guy said, if you were originally going to use foil, that leads me to believe you're probably using something like a water bottle and tape as well, so I'm gonna guess that the stainless steel is the least of your concerns.