Stainless steel cartridges???

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TopChances, Apr 22, 2019.

1. I've been thinking about the materials the manufacturers use when making empty cartridges. As long as I know, the metal cartridges are made by copper with nickel plated, which is not good for our health. If you want to get a healthier alternative, you have to go with the full ceramic cartridges (including mouthpiece). But the full ceramic cartridges are much more expensive and they sometimes crack themselves. I am thinking why no one wants to make stainless steel cartridges? Since it's healthier, wouldn't cost much more than using copper and at the same time stable. What do you guys think?

2. Considering how much they jack up the cost of .5 or 1 gram of diluted cartridge oil, I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect companies to use the latest, safest technology available. Certainly not out of the question when a gram can run $80-90+. If they’re buying wholesale, I doubt they’re paying more than $2-3 each for the best cartridges available, which is a small fraction of the total cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I think CCELLs are only ~$2 a piece and currently i would say are the best