Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stained teeth

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RainbowDash, Jul 13, 2011.

1. #1 RainbowDash, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
    So I looked in the mirror today and noticed that my two front teeth were brownish. I've tried brushing them, it won't come off. Is this smoking related or is it from the fact that I drink too much grape juice? Weed is the only substance I use.

2. There are tons of free trials for teeth whitening on the internet.

3. Thanks, but I just want to know if this is smoking related or grape juice related? I need to step up on dental hygiene anyway.

4. grape juice? what haha

5. id say weed especially if you smoke a lot of joints and blunts.

6. try scraping your teeth,maybe you'll get some rez of em lol

7. 3D whitestrips are super good. Just make sure you brush and floss and use mouth wash. I have super yellow teeth and I take good care of them.

I thinka lot has to do with genetics also.

8. He means grape DRINK!

9. teeth are not naturally "white" anyways, usually at least kinda off-white bone-colored; aka would not stress too much if I were you

10. #10 RainbowDash, Jul 13, 2011
    Most teeth whitening products make your teeth brittle, I don't really care much about asthetics, it's just that there are distinct, brown areas on my two front teeth alone. I don't smoke blunts or joints because I can't roll. I just want to make sure it's not tooth decay or something.

I don't care what you say, Welches Grape juice is the nectar of the gods.

11. #11 War Penguin, Jul 13, 2011
    lol =P

Edit: For the op, uh do your teeth feel different? I don't think I've gotten resin on my teeth, but I think I'd be able to feel resin on my teeth if I did. If it literally just happened recently then I'd say like 1 or 2 of those crest white strip thingars should karate chop that resin or whatever it is in the nuts.

12. I'm going to start drinking my beloved nectar from a straw. That way, it will bypass my teeth and I still get the grape goodiness.

13. brilliant. this idea alone is enough to put dentists out of business:rolleyes:

14. post a picture and ill give you my expertise

15. then smoke the ressy for a super high!

16. I rip mostly bongs so I don't have this problem... but yes tar can build up! You want to remove it without damaging your enamel, so try not to expose those teeth to direct smoke from now on. White strips would help, but it will eventually wear itself way

17. Resin never gave me an enjoyable high and in regards to not exposing my teeth to smoke. I don't have a vaporizer or candies, or edibles, or anything besides a pipe, so I'm afraid that's not possible. I'm not even sure it's a smoking related issue.

18. Stained, i smoke joints everyday and mine are stained. I didn't believe it, so i had my dentist prove me wrong.

19. Stained, or yellow?

20. I toke everyday and mine aren't yellow or stained :confused_2: