Stadium arcadium

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Einstoner, Aug 15, 2006.

1. although it seems most of you have a love of rap and raw beats (i used to be a drummer so i can't deny they have good beats) i would encourage everyone to check the new cd out. Stoned on a good sound system you will lose your mind. just try it and then get back to me, i would like to know what you guys think

p.s. the cd is stadium arcadium and the artist is the red hot chili peppers

2. RHCP is my all-time favorite

3. badass cd, listen to the whole thing driving to bonnaroo :)

4. You should check out thepiratebay.org for the torrent with their discography, they've got some awsome music from when they first started.

5. i was disapointed in the album, they forced way to many songs on it, so it had 8-9 really good songs, and alot of meh songs. I just felt they are lacking the emotion that albums as Blood Sugar Sex Magic and Californication had.

6. yeah i kind of agree, but i love the new song "Tell Me Baby". funny video too, all the people that are in it had no idea they were going to be, haha.

7. best songs on the album: She's only 18, Especially in Michigan, Wet Sand maybe?, Strip my mind, slow cheetah, Tell me baby, dani california

8. I seriously love almost every song on that album, it was really well done. Even the so-so songs were really good, some good ones - Hard to Concentrate, Tell Me Baby, Storm In a Teacup, She's 18, Hump De Bump, Torture Me....fuck I could go on for awhile ahaha.

9. This is my fav. cd by RHCP its soo chill to get baked too.

10. RHCP Rules

11. i like the way you think

12. RHCP are amazing im seeing them in october, def gettin baked before the show

13. Have fun seein the Volta too!, I'm so gonna go on their Amputechture tour in 2007, it may be my fave TMV album so far... I need to listen more.