Stacy is a bitch

Discussion in 'General' started by VolcomSton3d, Oct 18, 2008.

1. #1 VolcomSton3d, Oct 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2008
    I'm picking up around 12 tabs of E sometime this week, but I remember the guy telling me 2+ is a felony. Something I don't ever want to get.

I live in Minnesota, and I've never been charged with anything. I have a clean record, mostly because my friends are slow runners:rolleyes:.

Just doing my homework, checking if the penalty is worth it.

This is a table I found on a MN website. The DEA puts E as a hallucinogen, and I'm scoring 12 tablets. I'm picking for my friends and I, but not with the intent to sell. They won't be individually bagged or anything and I won't be making any profit once I bring them back. I'll be the only one picking them up cuz my guy is pretty sketchy with people he doesen't know, and rightly so.

From what I got of it, I'd be picking up about 9.6 grams, which should put me at a Fifth Degree: Possession charge. They may be able to push it to a Fourth Degree: Possession charge, but with my clean record they will probably take it easy on me.

DO me a favor and look at the chart, give me some insight or any personal stories.

I've picked up from this guy before with no problems. I'm just a little curious.:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. uhm... don't get caught. that is all

3. I usually only buy thizzles in amounts of 10 or more. . .

but typically when i buy substances that are highly illegal (as opposed to slightly)
    the circumstances and situation is controlled and well thought out.

which i would recommend
    as any variable that has any degree of volatility just adds to stress and anxiety

two things you dont need to be dealing with when trafficking drugs no matter how far

4. but her mom has got it goin on....

dig your name, big volcom clothing fan..... sorry i don't fuck with pills, i got nothing useful

i wouldn't gamble with thinking you'll get a slap on the wrist... that tends to come back to bite people in the ass when they get 2-5

5. if your gonna be driving in a car i can tell you a stash spot that the cops absolutely never ever ever look in, and its in all cars. this stash only works pre-getting pulled over, you cant have shit in your pockets and then see flashing lights and hurry up and stash it there, unless you have a dark ass tinted window in the rear

6. You never said where.

LOL:hello:

7. wheres the spot?

8. he beat me to it:smoking:

9. LOL if he would say it here soon every 5/0 would know, too!

10. Cops are people that drive and own other cars besides their cruisers so don't get too cocky with your hidden stash. I thought no one would ever find the stash in mine, I got surprised haha. You never know if Mr. Policeman has the same car as you.

If you get caught with ecstasy be prepared to spend at least a night in jail and find yourself a awesome lawyer. You need to convince the court that it was for personal use and not to sell. There was an forest rave here in the summer and the cops knew about it because the people throwing it are noobs. Anyway they surround the whole area and force everyone to leave down this small dirt road were they had a ton of checkpoints. Every car got searched, never seen that many kids get arrested in my life.

11. According to that chart.... you wont get punished for having up to 42.5g of bud????

12. All you need is a small piece of fabric from an old shirt or pants or something, some thread and a needle to make a perfect little stash pocket in your pants. :smoke:

I have one. I pin it on with a safety pin so I can use it with all my pants. I pin it just below the button area so it sits behind my zipper. I wear tight pants and it's not noticeable at all.

I've stuffed 30+ xanny bars in there before. :p

13. Stacy's mom has got it going on!

(im only responding to the title of the thread)

14. that amount would be a felony

but a couple things:

1) just because u r doing something illegal doesn't mean the cops will know about it . . . or . . . what mama don't know won't hurt her

2) make the transaction indoors or if not possible then is a very secluded location

3) i'd bring a knife or at least a close friend with u if possible, cause u can never be too careful

4) drive and put the pills in a locked glove compartment or locked trunk. the cops have no authority to search any locked compartment with out a warrant or your permission. U DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE THEM PERMISSION AND NOT DOING SO CANNOT BE SEEN AS GROUNDS FOR PROBABLE CAUSE, which brings me to . . .

5) do not smoke weed between the time u leave the house to get the pillz and the time u get back. u don't want them to have any probable cause.

6) drive safely and abide all traffic laws

hope i helped :D

15. exactly.. if you wanna know PM me, i already told one person so i can just forward it.. but if i think your a pig you dont get it!

16. The way I see it is the so called "probable cause" can (and often is) being "found" just by claiming the cop smelling something.
    Even if there wasn't anything if he claims he did smell something there goes your defense...and there is nothing one can do about it. :mad:

17. wise words from a pro

18. all lyrics aside...

i really did date a girl named stacy... one of those friends for years then all of the sudden a spark flys.... when i went to her house to take her out for the first time one-on-one, i wanted to stay and see if i could get that mother + daughter action... her mom knew me and thought i was a gentleman, "handsome" and "adorable"... she was a drinker that was single, somewhat well-off, had a craving for younger guys, and always wanted to be her daughter's best friend rather than mother.... if you'd met either of them, it was most certainly not out of the realm of possibility... and dare i say 75/25 possible... i was an idiot not to have attempted it

19. well if u can prove that there wasn't any weed or anything that would make a smell that would be suspicious, then u can turn over the case if your lawyer is good enough

20. Stacys mom has got it going on