Stacker 2 Diet Pills

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by DMX, May 3, 2010.

1. Does anyone have experience with these pills? I would like to loose 20lbs, and I can use all the boosts I can get. But I dont want to die. Any suggestions?

2. Bump.... Any Input guys cmon.

3. Stacker diet pills rely on the standby "stack" of ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin to attack weight loss. In order to answer the question, does Stacker 2 work, we need to take a close look at these ingredients.

While this is (arguably) an effective weight-loss cocktail, there are better supplements currently on the market. As this product has been around for many years, the newer formulas contain more effective ingredients, without the dangers of Stacker 2. Aspirin is "innocent" enough, and without much controversy. But it's the ephedrine, and the combination of ephedrine with caffeine, which causes so many to question the safety of Stacker supplements.

To understand the dangers of ephedrine, you must first understand what it is. Also called ephedra and ma huang, ephedrine is indigenous to China, India, and parts of Southeast Asia. Initially, ephedrine was sold to relieve congestion associated with common colds and allergies. Ephedrine aided those with congestion problems by dilating the bronchial muscles.

4. i wouldnt take em

5. Diet pills are a scam.

6. The only "diet pill" or rather combination that actually works is the ECA stack. Ephedrine, caffiene, and aspirin (or fish oil). You can Google to get more information about it. The diet pills you can buy OTC are nothing more than super caffeine pills...and they don't do shit.

If you're overweight, though, chances are your cardiovascular health isn't up to par...which makes taking stimulants, especially an ECA stack, dangerous as hell. But that's a decision you have to make on your own.