Stable Strains

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by DanTheReggaeFan, May 17, 2013.

1. Just posted this message in the beginners section before I found the breeding section (lazy stoner lol) and thought some breeders might be able to help me.

"Does anybody know of some good stable indica strains. I don't know if it's because of something I've done to them or not, but the 5 Ladyburn 1974's and 3 Pineapple Express' I've got growing at the moment are expressing a few different phenos. There's 3 different phenos for the Ladyburn's and 2 for the Pineapple's. I'm looking to do a SOG for my next grow but because they're going to be grown from seed I'm looking for something stable so they come out quite unifrom in size/shape etc.
    \nAny help would be awsome and it doesn't have to be just indicas, it's just that it will be grown in a 2 meter tall tent so height might be an issue. Maybe we could even get a little database kinda thing going here to help out the people looking for good breeding stock?"

2. #2 CL4P-TP, May 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013
    Its cause the breeders are for shit.

Greenhouse seeds, no longer have the breeder who won those canna cups. Santibaba is now with Mr.Nice seeds.

And G13 seeds are not a breeder at all, but a bulk/overstock buyer who renames the beans....also owned by The Attitude Seedbank

EDIT: ahh you're looking for suggestions(fems I presume)...WWxBB femaleseeds.nl, Super Skunk from Sensi Seeds. Both will work for an SOG seed grow ime

The infamous double edit.... ;) ohh yeah fems suck ass for breeding, just leads to hermies later on.

3. Thanks CL4P. I wish seed banks wernt allowed to claim Cannabis Cups when the breeders left. It would save a whole lot of confusion. And the Pineapple was Barney's Farm. I don't buy seeds online, It all depends on what my local shop has.

4. In that case, perhaps a sea of clones is a better route. I do that. 8 to a flat, 8 flats to a 4x4 area. Works well.

5. aHAHahahahahahaha, you are such a noobie now. hahahaha. oh, wait, so am I...

6. A sea of clones would be my preferred choice but I don't have a separate place to keep the mother when the clones are flowering. That's why I'm looking for stable strains to grow from seed.