St. Patty's

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Frank Holton, Mar 18, 2009.

1. I was working on finding some shit for a paper I have to write about Webern and decided that it being St Partick's Day I may as well enjoy in a greener sense, the god given sense. So I called a buddy of mine knowing that my dealer was dry for the time being. Through his connection his guy also didnt have anything ran out the other day. So I called the guy i usually smoke with and told him tonight would be a no go, but he assured me we could get some. So i drive by the party he is at and we bring this other guy with us who would be getting the stuff from his dealer. Well it was 25 for an 1/8th from this dude. I agreed being assured that it would probably be more than an 1/8. Low and behold it was more than an 1/8th and it was some nice lookin and smellin shit. Anyway so we three of us smoke this bowl for about I think close to 15 minutes, and the new guy was a real pot smoker like 4-5 times a day each day, hasnt missed since Dec 12.

So we head on over to Mc D's and I'm the one buying the food too, kinda shitty situation but its been happening as of late, im the only one with cash. Anyway so we decide to get 3 mc dbls, 2 mc chix, 2 fry, 2 pies, and 3 cookies and a water. Well we started eating and they finished their's quickly and I had just eaten my pies. They were delishious. Then they decided they wanted pies too, well there went another 2.12. And they ate those and I decided i needed another three cookies, nother 1.06. So this is the third time we have been through the driver through in a span of 20 minutes. The first time it was all cool, they probably thought we were maybe drunk, with it being St. Patrick's day and all. Second time, they probably knew we were drunk, the teller person was laughing as she told us over the speaker how much it would cost. But the third time, that was the creme de la crepe. She had to have known we were stoned, cause we not only stopped in their parking lot to eat the food, but then came through drive thru 3 times ordering mroe and more shit.

Anyway so about 30 minutes later I got an AIM from a girl friend of mine and somehow we got onto the topic of food, I was still baked then as am I am right now. So i was totally like im still hungry. / i was already there earlier this evening. / ate so much food. She was all like omg i am the hungry too, for lolz. / I replied by saying ya wanna go for a ride go to food or something like that.

We take a drive its like 3 minutes away, we're on a really small campus of a micro town. So i fill her in that I have been here three time in a row over the past 50 minutes or so. we laugh, then something funny happend that i dont recall but i laughed, and then got my food the teller lady laughed in plain sight at me, oh good times. She's always there whenever we go to Mc D's after we smoke. Then on the way back I laughed again for some reason. Now i got to thinking like why doesnt a normal Bb trumpet have 4 valves like any good BBb tuba does to give alternate fingerings and for better intonation? its all screwy, almost said fuck, but im not sure how fuck is enforced around here.

Yea but the weed was the best part of tonight , instead of an 1/8th I got a bit more, the guy said it was 4.35-7g. But I got like some nice sized buds that I'll try and take a picture of to let you all know what kind of shit I get over here.

2. Yo thats a funny story bro.