Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

St Patty's Day stash :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mjmama25, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I had my first child on St Patrick's Day. That's WHEN I became MjMama, lol. So it's only fitting to get some green to celebrate the day. ;)

First I have some Super Lemon Haze. Haze strains aren't my favorite, but this has the highest THC/ CBD/CBN ratings at the club today and it's always nice to smoke something different. It was $30 for 2 grams. Honestly, it's not the prettiest bud, but it has a very clean high. And the taste IS super sour. Missing the skunky/earthy flavor I usually go for though. And my heart rate is a little race after smoking it. I definitely prefer a good hybrid or Indica, but that's just personal preference. Overally this is pretty powerful bud!

Attached Files:

2. Looks like its shapin up to be a nice St Pattys... smoke it up!

3. Next I have some Sour Diesel hash that's super sticky. I have to put it in the freezer before handling it. I love this stuff. Smells just as strong as sour d buds and tastes grate too. Super pure stuff. It was also $30 for 2 grams.

Attached Files:

4. And last but not least, a gram of keif. I'm almost too high to post after smoking all of these in the last hour!

Attached Files:

5. [quote name='"ice1017"']Looks like its shapin up to be a nice St Pattys... smoke it up![/quote]

Sure as hell is! I'm taking half my kids class to the bowling alley tomorrow so I need to be good and medicated. ;)

PS-I'm not driving them all. Hehehe.

6. Very nice! I wanna see something you consider amazing looking if you think that doesnt look too good.

7. [quote name='"nuggetroaster1"']Very nice! I wanna see something you consider amazing looking if you think that doesnt look too good.[/quote]

LMAO! Thanks! I've posted some Grape Diesel and Blackberry that were pretty beautiful IMO, but this is good too.

8. This gives me hope! Where I live the only place you're gonna see cannabis this nice is on these forums!:devious: Very nice.....and yep, I am envious right now! :D

9. That nugget belongs on a post-card. Happy tokin in honor of St. Patty!

10. [quote name='"sackofsuck"']That nugget belongs on a post-card. Happy tokin in honor of St. Patty![/quote]

I would love MJ post cards. Forget postcards with local sights. I want to see your local buds. :)

11. your a cool mom, props :)

12. That kief and hash look amazing, was the kief from the slh? :smoke:

13. better smoke up your kid godammit

14. [quote name='"p00nd"']your a cool mom, props :)[/quote]

Thanks man, I think so. :)

15. [quote name='"6 7"']That kief and hash look amazing, was the kief from the slh? :smoke:[/quote]

I don't know what type of kief it is. I was at the canna club picking out my buds when an old lady walked in with a bowl full of kief. They hadn't even labeled it yet and I never asked what type it was. The hash is probably the single strongest thing I've ever smoked, and that's saying a lot. Usually I prefer kief to hash, but that hash is amazing.

16. This hash was so gooey I had to roll it in kief.

Attached Files: