St. Patty's Day Aftermath

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Russia, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Post your mornings after in this thread!

I'm putting this up before I get too fucked up to type.

2. I feel as if I'm the only legit Irish blood that's not going to be drinking tonite lol.

3. By noon today, I had side stepped several piles of vomit and spilled beer, dodged hordes of drunken bridge and tunnel teens, saw a really young guy almost fall backwards out of the ambulance he was being helped into (presumably shit faced enough to require medical attention) and my trainer told me he saw a kid punch a cop in the face around 11am. And finally at 7pm when I was leaving the gym I saw another guy get into a confrontation with about 4 leos. This all took place in midtown Manhattan along the parade route. I'm glad to be safe and sound in Brooklyn now. I'm Irish-ish (euro mutt) and weed is the only green I'll be enjoying tonight. Stay safe! :D

4. ooo this should be interesting, subbed to see the madness.

will bump if needed.

5. No drinking here. :hello:

Hitting the gym at 5:30 tomorrow.

Ill be toking for sure though.:smoke:

6. Yeah, court date at 9am...fun fun.

7. I drank enough for the entire population of GC today.. don't worry.

8. oh man that blows.

Dress to impress;)

thats a lot of alcohol twee, you're a pro. oh wait you're irish, thats normal.....right?

haha i kid. Happy St. Patty's day.

9. For a drinking related offense????

10. I have a bunch of beer but I do not feel like drinking.

I think I am going to make a shake and chill out.

11. God I wish, rolling through a stop sign lmao.

12. Oh man now way hahaha thats just the worst. Im literally laughing while typing this that just blows....those dam stop signs. Sorry to hear that.:eek: Hope it goes well.

in other news, went to the gym, when i was doing cardio some guy was next to me on the treadmill and just smelled like straight poopoo. Worst 45min of my life.

13. Well, considering it was my first day off in like a month, I started drinking at noon and blacked out round 1030-11 then woke up at 530 and finished writing my final draft of a paper due today. Had some leftovers so started drinking again to curb my writers block. Now drunk.

14. ^^ sounds fun

Same here today was my first 'cheat' day since my January, had 6-8beers, 1 pizza, 2 tacos, 1 fries, 8-10 rye & coke and 2-3grams dank, Luckily snuck in 4 glasses of water at 2am last night; feel like complete garbage right now.. My stomach needs the day off fuck work

15. Ill be drunk again at some point today.
    Sadly I drink professionally.

16. :(

Woken up at 4:30. Activity at the land fill starts early and semis make a lot of noise right next to your house all day long. Thankfully I've got some bud, even if it wasn't cured properly.

17. I went on a run, stretched, listen to the strokes and made a light breakfast. About to take a power nap and get some coursework done.

18. I got this cute girl's number and a whole bunch of funny stories from last night. The icing on top is that I remembered to drink a bunch of water before I went to bed and managed to wake up at 6:30 to do homework and get to an 8am class.

19. Right on brother school is first, always, atleast for me.

You hit that chick up yet.?

20. some girl passed out in the shower in my dorm room and her ass covered the drain hole and flooded the whole room, evidently she was in their from 1 AM till we woke up, then some other drunk girls thought it would be funny to make instant coffee in the flood so they dumped a whole canister of coffee on the floor and a whole bag of sugar....

Oh the laughs