St Patrick's Day!

Discussion in 'General' started by Durchii, Mar 17, 2007.

1. #1 Durchii, Mar 17, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2011
    The Day of the Leprechaun is on the rise.. are you ready?

[​IMG]

2. I have no cash at all, no bud either. Boring day for me this year :(

3. Dunno, I'm attending a family gathering for St Patties day. Therefore my alcohol is taken care of. Good thing my family seems to agree on good beer.

So unlike last year, no bare knuckle boxing.

4. I hear you. I would have gotten more Guinness, but my wallet was getting awfully light so my mom just said, "Here, get this.." and threw the Miller in the cart.

5. damn Durchii, i'm comin over;)

my plans for st. patties:
    -get some green
    -smoke the green
    -go watch a comedy show put on by students from my school (went last year, its sooo damn funny)
    -go to a bar and drink the night away

plans for sunday:
    -take advil
    -drink lots of water

:laughing:

6. smirnoff twisted ftw!

7. Heh, pretty smooth. Shiney and Samm love them, so I grabbed a sixer.

It might be taboo, but I'm having an MGD here before I go to bed.

8. St patrick's finally! looks like you have a nice supply for yourself durchii, I should have picked some guinness up myself but I got focused on differnt beers, I'm Beer sampling for today bought a bunch of differnt beers ive never had before and my friend bought me 5 nuggets so ive got enough to keep my loaded all day.

I highly recomend StovePipe Porter Outer creek Fine ale, very dark beer great taste, nuggets amazing also im working on a Grolsch right now good lager.

Have a good st patrick's!

Attached Files:

9. Good Morrrrrrning GrassCity!

:D

Damn, brother. That's a nice collection you've got going. I love a good beer.

Just as we left the liquor store, I though, "Fuck, I should have grabbed some Sam Adam's or Leinenkugels instead of this Miller piss."

C'est la Vie.

Now I'm waiting for everyone else to get here.

10. Woah, nice picks!

I'm a big Dogfish Head, Magic Hat, and Grolsch fan.

11. So far all the magic hat ive tried is great, Hi.P.A and #9, do you have any good recomendations as far as magic hat goes? This is only my second time trying them and they seem to have a large selection.

I would give Nugget a try High as hell, it has a unique taste not sure how to describe it but its worth trying for sure.

Havent got to try dogfish head yet gona save that for tonight but that Grosch kicked ass.

I just found a bottle of Jim Beam I must of forgot about now I got liquir too :hello:

12. Well, it just so happens my descendants were Irish :). Sadly, this year I'm taking part in an Auction at my school, helping out you might say, part of a thing that I'm stuck with now for years, even though i'm nearly done high school. Anyhow, have a good one guys and gals, drink one for me, and smoke 2 for long life and happiness. I can't smoke because i'm on day 16 of 30 of my tolerance break, and my drinking will be limited as I have work at 10 tomorrow morning.
    Later blades.

13. Heh, that's a hell of a thing to just 'find'.

:p

14. I've got a bottle of Gin and whiskey :D I'd like that malabu though fo sho

15. I'll be smoking a nice St. Patty's bongload late tonight, and then I might have a beer or two, I'm not a big drinker.

16. I got a mickey of spirnnoff vodka so im set.

17. - 9 bottles of shit beer (Ugh, Coors Lite)
    - 4 T3 Pills
    - 1 Gram of weed (Dealers were gone today!)
    - 2 Mickeys of Smirnoff

18. white russians and bongloads all day. so much for being productive today :D

19. If there's one thing I've learned in five years of smoking, always do your weed shopping at least a day before any major holiday (Including 4/20 [alright.. especially 4/20]). You have absolutely no idea where your dealers will be.

:D

20. I unfortuanetly don't think I'll be drinking this evening which SUCKS. But I have some herb so I should get by :)

Everyone better be wearing green today!!