Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

St Louis area, kb/dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by chadddd, Dec 1, 2010.

1. #1 chadddd, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2010
    Whats up. This will be my first thread here. Just blazed a large bowl. Before lunch. I am still super fucked up. i had a whole o of this stuff...its been good to me.

Sorry about the picture quality...If it could be considered 'dank', it would be a no-name lower-tier. id say its about a 60/40 indica/sativa mix, maybe 70-30. But it has its fair share of trichomes :hippie:

Happy tokin:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. picture quality doesnt help i know how that is haha idk how some of these photos are taken cause i never get amazing shots, looks to be nice smoke enjoy!

3. mids arent that bad, decent if you get a good price. also sorry, your cam is terrible

4. its not mids, this is kb. Nothing medical or chronic, but its defintely not mids lol.

5. nice man i have been off and on since last winter. anything with plenty of thricomes is pretty good for the stl right now. i'm over in st. charles but we have some hick growers out here.

6. i just got a new o, it consists of 3 types of bud: some purple 100% sativa no name, northern lights, and some other no name.

7. #7 chadddd, Dec 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010
    heres the northern lights, looks real nice. the 2nd pic is the purple bud.

the purple bud feels like 100% sativa, with mindblowing power. while the northern lights is a good body downer.

Attached Files:

8. nothern lights is def not a sativa...

9. Saw some Northern Lights and Blue Dream the other day, got to smoke both. Some excellent dank around here right now..

Here's the Missouri dank thread man, we have quite a few there.

Missouri Dank

10. lol yeah sorry i fixed it.

11. no worries man, just enjoy that stuff :smoke: thats all that matters

12. yeah i just smoked a blunt of the northern lights yesterday for my friends bday, we got completely couch locked.

Then we smoked 3 bowls of the purple stuff out of a steamroller.

I went from being completely stoned and an unable to move to happy and giggly. And my eyes were super squinty. I was so fucked up.

13. looks decent man, i dont think the pics are doing justice though
    and if your pickin up o's
    why are you only showing those little ass nugs???????

14. im takin pics with laptop cam, you cant really see the buds that well in bags, so im just holding nugs lol

15. still those are the best nugs in the bag, thats a sign of poor quality usually...it doesn't look bad it's really hard to tell though man and those can't be the biggest nuggets in the ounce if it is that is pretty fishy...

16. they first nug in the first pic was the best nug, but the last 2 pics werent. they were just the best that i still have.

but yeah most of the buds are pretty of small. they arent poor quality. Ive been smoking nonstop, at least once a day, since march. .5g gets me high for hours.

17. did you take it with a cell phone camera? other than that it looks decent.