Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

St. John's Wort

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Brumac, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Anyone ever try St. John's Wort? Or tried it in conjunction with Marijuana or any type of anti-depressants? I bought some at a local herb shop and took my first pill today, it also had vitamin B-6 and B-12 in it...

St John's wort - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Yeah i used to take it. It's not bad at all actually. I would recomend it. It's definitely one of the best herbal options.

3. its advised not to use st.john's wort with depressants because st john's wort is a natural anti-depressant..hmm but i guess weed is also a natural depressant :confused:
    :smoking:

4. Ya I am currently taking Zoloft, and just popped a St. John's Wort, fuck it... something bad happens, oh well... live and learn.

5. +rep for zoloft i take that too

6. St. John's Wort is a really amazing herb. It's been taken in teas to reduce anxiety and to alleviate depression. It gives you a kind of light euphoric happy feeling. I personally drink it a few times a week in the morning.

If you want a good tea of it try Yogi Tea that is the St. John's wort kind : )