SSV vs extreme Q

Discussion in 'General' started by grizdog, Dec 10, 2013.

1. i just cant pick, so do it for me. im indecisive, or am i?

to me, the SSV looks, and looks like it would feel of higher quality. 

but the ability to do both with the extreme Q is nice, but its made of plastic or some shit.

also, if i had 4 people sitting at a table, how hard would it be to use the ssv? i dont think ill get the hands free or spherical glass... just normal hold it up to it style.

im going to buy a QO and split half with a girl i toke up with, and save up my dollars for either or. 

the main factor im want in a vape is

1. get the highest
    1.5 conserve weed
    2 can be used in a group
    3 it wont break

2. Well I have never heard of the extreme q and have only heard positive reviews of the ssv.

3. IMO, the SSV is higher quality, but the Extreme Q has more perks & is more group friendly(whip style + balloon + has a remote & all of that shit).
    If you want quality, go with the SSV. But the Extreme Q is not a bad option either, just more group friendly.

4. think im going with the ssv. i like nice shit, because 10 years later its still up their the the best.

5. I suppose the bags are easier for groups, but I don't see a whip being a problem as long as you can be patient and explain how to use it. 

If you're considering a SSV, note that a DBV is essentially the exact same unit but cheaper. I'm pretty sure the only difference is that the SSV is fancier and has a few nice tweaks from the DBV. Either way, 7th Floor makes good stuff. I've been using my DBV daily for over a year now.  :smoking:

6. I have a DBV and an Extreme Q. Prefer the DBV.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk