SSV purchase

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SaltyWarDog, Aug 11, 2013.

1. I bought a blemished model off their ebay site from 7th floor for a steal, you can order blemished direct but with ebay you don't pay extra for certain colors and don't have to wait on the color you choose. I got mine in 4 days and man was it nice. orange with silver base, pick, wand, mouth piece, tubing, and a free jar. WHAT UP! 

o ya there isn't any major blemishes on it... :metal:

2. #2 Bunny Wailer, Aug 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2013
    Nice, I had to look hard to find the blemish on mine

So glad I went with blemished

3. What does SSV stand for?

4. Silver Surfer Vaporizer

5. I kind of like the idea of buying a cheaper blemished model, although I would prefer to be able to pick my color :laughing:

6. I'm so high from my eq, but boy would I love to try the SSV.  I heard it's vapor quality is even better.  I'm so high.

7. #7 Yosh139, Aug 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2013

I'm gonna get there with my Arizer Solo, same company that makes the EQ. :D

I do like the heater cover angle on the SSV a lot more than the DBV which makes it a desirable replacement for me 

Super Shtty Vaporizer

:p naa its boss

9. On the e bay they have colors but your base is random. I got orange with silver base. Luckily I didn't get a green base or something stupid

10. Hope you love your SSV as much as I did when I got mine. If you have a cheap glass bong lying around somewhere, it'll be worth it to clean it out and give vapour bonging a try (if you haven't already).

11. I will deff try the vape bong, I do love it, I can smoke inside and not have the wife nag me to death. It's very smooth, I almost don't feel like i'm getting a hit then i exhale and there it is...... The high seems longer and better. 

I second this, its great when you have a vapor bong setup going, Fill your bong with some ice, just a little water and you can milk your bong up and get massive rips of vapor compared to just a hose 

13. I'm about to get a vapor bong setup for my Solo, I'm so excited!  :metal:

[​IMG]