SSV off of ebay from 7th floor?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Imagination909, Sep 8, 2010.

1. I just checked out ebay for vaporizers as I am currently debating what type to get. I had my eyes on VaporBrothers for awhile because people said it had a lifetime warranty but after reading found that to be untrue. Ever since then I've been frantically looking around at everything and checked out the SSV today.

As I searched on ebay I found them for $190 from 7th Floor on ebay and it says that all it has is a minor blemish with no functionality problems; is this too good to be true? has anyone had experience ordering one of these from 7th Floor on ebay?

2. I bought a Da Buddha 2 weeks ago off ebay for $130, sold by 7th Floor. Da Buddha is the ugly version of the SSV, but they claim it has all the same parts. The wand it came with has clearly been hit against something, but its very sturdy and still hits really hard.

In the last 2 weeks I have found myself consuming 1/2 the weed I was while using my bong as my dd, and I'm sure that it will have paid for itself within a month of it arriving.

Great deal overall

3. 7th floor are the people who make The Silver Surfer and Da Buddha so it should be legit...
    they probably just have some vapes that got scratched or whatever and so they sell them on ebay for cheaper, makes sense to me.