SSRI's, Benzos, etc. What I should Get From The Doc?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Pilsbury dBoy, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Yeah I mean if you're smart and use it in moderation, it isn't bad, but i'm pretty sure most of the people on here saying "I LOVEEE XANAX" probably pop a lot more than the recommended dose(I mean shit, I take 20 times the prescribed dose most of the time, with the prescribed dose for me being .5). Anyways, I just had a really bad experience with Xanax, I took 2-10mg a day for a month and a half, stopped, had a mini-seizure(The day I quit, I was sitting in a chair, my whole body went numb and I couldn't move my muscles and I just fell over) and ever since then every single night I can't sleep at all really, RIGHT when i'm about to fall asleep my legs move involuntary, it blows, for 3 weeks after that I went through hell. I bought a bunch of bars recently to help me sleep and to ease off of them, and i've got a legit script now, so yeah moderation is key. Don't overdo it though, and don't take them for an extended period of time. I know someone that actually does use them in moderation, but his tolerance kept getting higher and higher -- he's on 10mg of klonopin now daily, and even that amount barely phazes him, so when he decides to get ween off of it he's gonna go through HELL.

2. #42 High I'm Chris, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009

Haha agreed. Those are pretty typical symptoms... for every human. 45 minutes to go to sleep? lol. Anyways I would stay away from doctor shopping... it could really hurt your chances of getting meds later on in life when you REALLY need them (personal experience). If you do really have bad anxiety then go address it with your doctor HONESTLY. If you really do have problems you shouldn't have to think of ways to trick them or to get the med you want. I don't trust doctors 100% either but they do know something. Anyways your symptoms don't seem that bad and I can kinda see where this is goin.

Good luck, hope that you your problems addressed.

EDIT: I also see that you're describing your paranoia. If it's really that bad I think this is something you should address first... could be panic attacks or something worse but.... most likely you're creating things in your head and overly dwelling on them. I had this problem for years, over thinking etc. Pretty typical anxiety but nothing severe if you're not having actual attacks. Take a deep breathe.

3. #43 GlocKoma, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    Haven't read through the entire thread but my best advice is..

Unless you're forced into taking the meds; don't take any at all.. I'm currently going through SSRI withdrawal and I've never been in so much pain and agony in my life, it's terrible, no one should have to go through this crap because of what someone with the title of a 'doctor' told you is 'best' for you.

Edit: I've been taking Zoloft (200mg/day) for the past 9 years up until last Sunday.

4. very well put my friend---m-o-d-e-r-a-t-i-o-n

5. Hi, I have no clue how old this thread is, but i seen it, And bro, I have all of the same problems you got . I was like wtf when i read your thread. I have bad anxiety, hate school, scared to be around people, missed 60 days, I smoke for all the reasons u do. I think about the world, life after death, goverment, I feel alone, crazy sometimes. I just cant believe that someone elese has some of the problems I do. Anyway, I seen a Psycologist, and she put me on this drug called Paxil. I been on it for a few weeks and it has helped a little with anxiety, but i still blaze whenever I can.

What meds are you on? Do they work? If thread is like 2 years old you can ignore it lol.

6. BENZO'S
    They work for your problems, amazingly like 100% and they are worth a lot on the street, and are really fun to get high from.

7. I have a question but I feel retarded asking lol..
    Can you take a t-break with benzos?