ssfg travel tube?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DirtyB, Mar 13, 2012.

1. So, as I'm waiting for them to get their gridded stemlines, I just decided to pick up the travel tube, I mean shit it's only $55.
    Actually, the one I bought was listed below all the travel tubes, and it was just one 12" straight travel tube for $60, just has a bushing style diffuser.

Bought it for the hell of it, not expecting to much, but how are they?

2. ive herd nothing but good things from ssfg travel tubes so far.

once i get the money together for some glass im getting one but im upgrading the downstem to a showerhead and i already got a ben wilson disk diffused slider so ill be putting that on it as well.

3. Word, really wanna get a sg gridded 180 for it, it'd be a sick little piece.
    Then drop $150-$200 on a quality a/c, thing would be a 12" monster lol

4. A tube is a tube man. As long as it's durable and your favorite size.

You can put a nice downstem, ac, and slide on any tube and make it super nice.

And ssfg is great stuff for the money. If I only had $60 for a tube, it's for sure what I'd get. Nice pick up man.

5. [quote name='"seedubs1"']A tube is a tube man. As long as it's durable and your favorite size.

You can put a nice downstem, ac, and slide on any tube and make it super nice.

And ssfg is great stuff for the money. If I only had $60 for a tube, it's for sure what I'd get. Nice pick up man.[/quote]

Word. Not my favorite size, about half of my favorite size, but it'll make a good travel tube... :smoke:

6. I just got my travel beaker in the mail a couple days ago and loving it so far. The glass looks great, and it feels nice and solid holding it in your hand. I ordered it with a shower head down stem and this little bong hits a lot smoother than I was expecting. I also love the small bowl it came with, it's very thick and the perfect size for packing snaps. Definitely for 60$ its an awesome quality little bong, that might surprise you.

7. #7 BuRnTrEeS247, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    Just got my 12in straight tube ssfg very thick glass very sturdy clean. My first peice and I'm very proud of.. ull enjoy trust me... Also might I ass I dropped the bowl and the diffuser from 5feet down and didn't break won't happen again but Damn was surly impresses since my pipe shattered falling off my shoe lol

8. [quote name='"BuRnTrEeS247"']Just got my 12in straight tube ssfg very thick glass very sturdy clean. My first peice and I'm very proud of.. ull enjoy trust me... Also might I ass I dropped the bowl and the diffuser from 5feet down and didn't break won't happen again but Damn was surly impresses since my pipe shattered falling off my shoe lol[/quote]

Really glad you are enjoying that tube! Would have hated to give someone a bad recommendation lol

9. Lol na I love this shit bro. My gf anti weed and even say its very nice looking been gone for 2.straight days put the pipe on the self its retired for now haha. Thanks a lot man.

10. Dont mean to hi jack your thread buddy.... but can anyone tell me if a 12" straight tube with a upgraded shower downstem for 80 bucks is a good deal??

11. I believe thats about the standard price. My beaker with shower head downstem was 90$ shipped CAN.

12. word how did you like it?

13. does the travel tube come with a glass bowl? how much is shipping and how long does it take to ship? thankyou (interesting in purchasing)

14. I'm interested in the travel tube as well, if you guys have your own personal pics about the 12 inch travel tube with an upgraded shower head down stem, I'd be interested in that. Much appreciated