SSFG travel tube with showerhead downstem (plus VAPOR BONGING!) WITH PICTURES

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Oct 2, 2010.

1. yea my friend has a dbv ive used a few times and i like it just as much as my vb...i actually just made my first batch of vapor brownis :) i used about 34 gs of avb into one cup of oil which yielded a total of 18 brownies and wow...two each for me and my friends and we weregonnnne...cant wait to see the dirty heads in philly gunna have 3 brownies before i go in :clap:

2. Sounds dank!:yummy:

I'm thinking about either making some qwiso hash or an alcohol tincture with my avb.

3. ive don both of those with my avb, the qwiso was good it came out black but it was super potent, and i did an alcohol tincture with evercleer let it sit for a month and a half but it tstedd sooooooo bad like grass and fire...i reccommend checking out wild wills glycerin tincture in incredible edible herb..im gunn try that next time seems a little more pleasant than nasty everclear

4. Just looked at that How To and that looks pretty cool. I guess I'll either do that OR qwiso.

5. update on the milk?

6. My carbon filter from SSFG should be here soon. I WILL get a real vic up by Friday.

7. #47 Shizrn, Oct 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2010
    Didn't get my Travel Tube yet but my Black Leaf came in and it's pretty sick. No detectable flaws at all. I don't see how paying another $200 for a more popular name brand could make it much better but then again this is my first GLASS tube so what do I know right. Only owned cheap acrylic ones and those got the job done ok too.

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad261/Shizrn/Flaming Skull/FlamingSkulls.jpg
    http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad261/Shizrn/Flaming Skull/FlamingSkullfull1-1.jpg

I'll mainly be using it with my Extreme Q. I'd get a carbon filter if I still burned my herb but I go through it 4 times faster that way.

8. It's really great bro, i've been using it all day.
    I tried to upload done milkvids but I had trouble connecting my camera.

9. nice tube man ive always wanted to vape-bong it lol

probs on travelin bongs

10. #50 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
    what up GC? Gettin some new pics and vids uploaded RIGHT NOW

STAY TUNED!

11. Alright guys go check out the original post on the first page, I put up some milk vids and another picture.

Enjoy!

12. really nice little beak man...nice size for vaporizing...they were snotty to me so I won't buy from them.

13. Really? hmm, My communication with them was limited because ray gives very short replies and I dont like bothering people who are sending me stuff across country.

I did get kinda anxious because I was told, about a week ago, that y carbon filter was beinmg shipped but that it will be here today or tommorow.

Thanks blood_!

14. Exactly the same with me. I actually wanted to add more custom pieces but they barely replied. Made me feel like I was bugging them so I said fuck it and stuck with the Travel Tube to play it safe.

I paid on 9/24 and still no sign. A week ago I asked if I could get a ship estimate and got no reply. Never again.

15. My travel tube was no problem with shipping and stuff.
    They may just be busy at the moment with either customs or wholesale orders or something.

The carbon filter, however, I thought would be here quickly as its a small item.

I'll check the mail later and tomorrow. I REALLY hope its here by friday though.

16. lol this is so cool i gotta try this but i doubt i would work well with a mflb

17. It doesnt work well with the MF LB

more milk, this one has the SSFG carbon filter on it as well. Its awesome
    [​IMG]

18. you were watching G4 in that one milk? haha g4 is the shit.:smoke: nice tube too.

19. Looking good, nyc! This would be a perfect setup for me, in due time. I'm happy with my mflb and the glass I currently have for now ;)