SSFG travel tube with showerhead downstem (plus VAPOR BONGING!) WITH PICTURES

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Sweet man exactly what I was looking for, thanks for the info.

2. sorry. meant to say connector thingy.

thanks for the tip on the fuckcompbustion site.

3. #23 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
    Agh alright then. Gotta be more specific next time :)

About $10, maybe $12 or so for that 14 sized GonG(sometimes reffered to as ground glass) adapter. It was pretty inexpensive and definitly worth it! Comes in both sizes(14 and 18).
    Don't forget to check out ^ FC if your interested in anything vapor specific.

4. totally will in a month or so. takin a break right now tho.... gonna be looking for a job soon :( but the job will give me money to by a new set up ;)

5. #25 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
    You need to start researching RIGHT NOW!! You'll need at least a few weeks reading on FC to know enough to start vaporizing. It's not easy, you need to be dedicated to learning how it works and how to use it. Be sure to only get a SAFE reputable unit from a legitimate company. I'm serious, don't wait to start your research and end up with a pos or something you bought on impulse.

Go out and start looking for the right unit for YOU. Now.

6. I was gonna go with ssfg showerhead but decided with the alex k since its flame polished and all. Hows the stem? might just get one for a friend since he loves mine so much.

7. It's small on mine but it's pretty good quality, I think ssfg can do flame polished as well, but yea Alex K makes the best showerhead downstems.

8. Looks great man. After having a couple sessions with my buddies DC mini, I have loved travel tubes ever since.

9. Nice tube =]! I use the da buddha too =] Out of curiousity what setting do you usually use, heat wise? I usually set mine about 50% from full, and it hits pretty good. Its a really nice vape for the price, great value. I do like the hotboxes which are similar too!

10. Thanks! Word I love my DBV, it's almost always my first choice!

Generally, you should always stay between 12 and 2 o'clock on the dial.
    Test different settings. How long do you let yours heat up for?

I'm about to go fill this with some hot water to use with my vape. :D

11. Thanks to NYC and some fuckcombustion guys I ordered a Travel Tube about a week ago with custom worked adapter for the vape and matching mouthpiece for the whip. Gotta see if all the SSFG hype is warranted. Got my fingers crossed.

The price was pretty cheap but I'm hoping it doesn't have air bubbles like some of you guys have been getting.

12. #33 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
    Don't worry bro I got worried about short replies as well, but all worked out fine. What vaporizer are you hooking it up to?

13. I have an Extreme Q. Plan to get a MFLB for my portable unit.

14. where do i go to get something like this, 50 for this is amazing to me, mind blowing really

15. #36 Shizrn, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
    Not allowed to post the link so go to the Etsy site and search for Soul Shine Family Glass.
    It's $50 shipped for the stock tube plus $10 for the showerhead.

You can get extras too. I got a tube, a worked adapter to use with the Extreme Q, a matching mouthpiece for my whip and the showerhead for $110 shipped. Sounds almost too good to be true so I'm hoping the custom work is good for the price.

16. thats generally what i run too =x And that tube does sound like a great deal. Perfect fit in the back pack piece. Can't wait for the milk video ^.^!

17. I'm thinking of smoking now but I just hope my sickness is completly gone because smoking would only make it last longer. :/
    Hope you saw the vapor vid though it doesn't compare, I know.

Keep checking here for updates!

18. awesome setup nyc:) :wave:

i actually just got he same tube (minus the shoerhad downstem, i just got the stock) and it is awesome! i made a thread about mine hooked up to my vb and ive been gettin ome beautiful rips (or skim milk as i like to call my vaporbongin)...awesome set up though , vape one for me and get well soon!! :bongin:

19. Thanks!
    Yep it's such a great little tube for the price! Word I'll check that out. I agree and I think the shiwerhead makes a difference even though it's so tiny. Thanks bro I'm chillin with my vape and mini bong right now :)

Ps: if anything ever happens to your VB, get a DBV.