SSFG - Questions

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BlankIT, Nov 21, 2010.

1. I'm soon going to have 200$ to blow and I was wondering if I should buy from SSFG, are they really that good? What do you think I could be able to get with 200$? thanks.

2. get a bong and inline ashcatcher and disc diffused slide from ssfg

3. Would that be in my price range?

SSFG is closed right now to catch on on there orders haha.

4. His clear bongs are like $100ish normally, and the inline ac is 90$, and the disk diffused carbon filter is $35 i think.

5. I'm thinking about a 18" with ice catcher and a showerhead downstem. how much do you think that would cost?

6. yeah you could probably get a 5mm tube and inline and dd bowl for 200 in a package deal

7. I'm trying out Glass distortions inline a/c. Alot of the stuff he has is cheap but you can tell his coloring isn't quite up to par yet and the welds don't look super clean or anything but I will give a review once it gets here this week. I don't think he can do tubes either. But has some intresting looking shower head dbl bubblers for about 100$

8. #8 xsploit, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    dwb glass has put out the most killer glass i've seen on etsy yet hands down. He can make any size bong you want pretty much and with whatever you want circ,gridded etc
    http://tinyurl.com/22mx52s

9. How much would these people charge for a 1 1/2ft beaker + showerhead downstem?

10. probably pretty cheap if its all clear.but dwb does great color work.look in the sold section of his page.with 200-250 you can get a sick worked tube