SSFG or name brand ash catcher?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by AlexTheGreat8, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Planning on getting myself a new ash catcher, should I maybe save a little money and go with a ssfg inline or get myself a nice roor or toro?

2. ssfg inlines are supposedly awesome, although i have never personally used one. I love the way an inline hits so i would suggest that because its much cheaper and honestly it will do exactly the same thing as a roor or toro...

3. even i have not use ssfg but i hear positive reviews abt it [​IMG]

4. I just ordered a SSFG a/c and itt should be here soon!

5. id get a toro if i had a 90 degree joint...but i dont so i went with ssfg and it is awesome, well worth $100.

6. My bong has a 90 degree joint and I ordered a custom pillbottle showerhead diffy a/c from SSFG. I'll report back with the findings when it comes!

7. The SSFG inline is awesome, but if your willing to drop more money, the ssfg showerhead/circ ac is supposed to be even better.

8. #8 Blaze all day, Mar 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010

Agreed. The SSFG inline isn't perfect but it's well worth the $100, the Roor A/C's aren't very effective and are pretty overpriced for what you get.

9. Here is the pic Ray took of my custom showerhead a/c. Should be here soon
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. dude shows how much u kno. Roors Ashcatchers blow! lol

And 2nd... Why wouldn't u get an ssfg? They are practicably copied from high end glass like LW

11. Not the best logic to use there, that's like saying get a weedstar piece because they are copied. But the ssfg is a good inline, not the best inline, but a great bang for your buck. If you have the money thought he circ ac's are said to blow them out of the water.

12. I have the inline and it's sick. Make sure to ask Ray to put as many slits as he can!

13. that's just fucked on a whole new level...congrats...

14. Thanks man. Check this out!
    [​IMG]

15. that's ill. What tube is that?

I love how it has its own Gong diffuser that you can switch up.

For an alternative showerhead for cheaper than SSFGs, check this out:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. When You said Name Brand i thought you meant the actual beand Name Brand and i was ognna say FUCK YEAH MY NAME BRAND AC IS AWESOME. But thats not what you meant...i still highly reccomend it they are very nice. check the sig to see mine Its also a showerhead woth ZERO drag on my RooR

17. Nice man, that looks super cool. Again though the SSFG colors are great and the slits (12 of them) are perfectly polished (unlike glasstafarian lol).

[​IMG]

The bong is a Triple Disc Diffused stemless. It is a Migrant bong blown by a super nice fellow who goes by Jud.

18. My wife broke my ssfg inline this morning, so I had to order another one today.
    So yeah, it's worth it...