SSFG mini inline ash catcher

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by NB Herb Lover, Mar 28, 2012.

1. I have the travel beaker and I think that sometime soon I would like to get an ash catcher for it. I don't know much about inline ash catchers or how much you would fill the perc in one but I was wondering; are the ash catchers made in such a way that tilting them would make the perc non functional? I just want to know if with this ash catcher you would be able lean back in a chair and take a toke or would you have to leave it flat on a table or something?

2. #2 1finite, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    I have the SSFG mini inline, and you can tilt it back a little.
    Check out how the bowl is still tilted a little forward to allow you to tilt your piece back. I love this ashcatcher; it bubbles like crazy and keeps my bong so much cleaner
    [​IMG]

3. Okay, great, thanks for the help. One more thing I was wondering is can you get a keck clip that would hold in the downstem, and the ash catcher?

4. [quote name='"NB Herb Lover"']Okay, great, thanks for the help. One more thing I was wondering is can you get a keck clip that would hold in the downstem, and the ash catcher?[/quote]

I may be incorrect; but I believe you can only have either one from the tube to the downstem, or the downstem to the ashcatcher, but not both. How sick would it be if someone invented a three clip that could connect a tube, downstem, and ashcatcher!? You may be on to something NB lol

5. That's too bad. You wouldn't think it would be too hard to just add another clip part to the top of a normal keck clip.

6. You can overlap a metal keck clip and a plastic keck to get a double one. I've seen someone do it on the forums, just search double keck or something