1. Grasscity.com August contest: Follow us on YouTube to be entered to win a PAX 2 Vaporizer! Winner will be announced Sept 1st
    Dismiss Notice

SSFG Hybrid

Discussion in 'Bongs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tobymac420, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Hey guys. Just wanted to let everyone know I ordered a Soul Shine Family Glass Hybrid Stemline. I am on the build list so it will be at least a week. Once it comes in I am gonna do a review even though we all know soulshine is quality. At least people than will know its the best bang for the buck! Keep a eye out guys. Anyone else own this want to know if it stacks.

Gridded Stemline Hybrid - Soul Shine Family Glass

Toby Mac

2. Looks like a nice ass piece bro!

3. There's a thread on this tube somewhere here where someone posted a vid. definitely stacks. I'll be getting it soon as well.

4. Nice looks legit. How big is it? I was under the impression it was kind of small. Id be happy if it isnt.

5. they are usually pretty small, around 12-14 inches or so. to get a bigger tube I'd recommend the regular stemline...they run more expensive tho

6. 8" to 12" is more realistic. This also really depends on whether you choose a bent or straight neck.

7. I'm getting the bent neck.

8. It will be a bit shorter, just because of the bend, the length of the glass will not change though.

Any though as to a 14mm vs 18mm slide?
    Personally I love the 14, smaller bowls means better for personal use, but that perc will most likely be awesome with an 18 as well.

9. I have to go 18 I'm married lol gotta share