SSFG Custom?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dillonmcgowan, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Hey, this is probably a really stupid question, can you order a custom bong from SSFG? Like you tell them what size you want, if it's a tube or a beaker, what percs you want, and joint sizes, and they'll make it if you have the cash for it? I just can't think of any glass blowers that would do it.

2. yes, ssfg will make you a custom order. Just get their e-mail

3. There are actually a lot of glass blowers out there that you can get to blow you a custom piece.

I've been talking to GMD (glassmansdoll) for the past 3 weeks figuring out what kind of custom ash catcher I wanted from them (ended up with a simple showerhead pill bottle, but for their quality at $65, you really can't beat that)

4. Yeah dude, ssfg customs are probably the biggest bang for your buck.

5. i've heard of some ssfg customs that came with a lot of tool marks and crooked joints etc. I would beware, its a family run business that lacks on custom service. Not saying all of their glass is bad, but if you had an issue with a custom I'd bet they wouldnt resolve anything.

6. I have a few pieces from SSFG. There are a few cosmetic flaws on a couple of them but nothing that affects functionality. But for the prices they charge you can't really expect flawlessness...

7. Emailed SSFG at 2 am. Already responded with very helpful info and pictures i requested.

I badly want their Stemline Hybrid, buts its only 9 in tall :(

Sorry tried to upload them but i need to do some editing, SUPER BIG.

looks like a quality piece for the price tag, but i need something a little bigger.

any recommendations?

8. [quote name='"ckycampmember"']Emailed SSFG at 2 am. Already responded with very helpful info and pictures i requested.

I badly want their Stemline Hybrid, buts its only 9 in tall :(

Sorry tried to upload them but i need to do some editing, SUPER BIG.

looks like a quality piece for the price tag, but i need something a little bigger.

any recommendations?[/quote]

I know I asked for an 18" gridded stemline and that came to be about $150, Which is just an amazing price.

9. so they doubled the size of the SSFG stemline for $15?
    because the 9 inch verision is $135

10. [quote name='"ckycampmember"']

so they doubled the size of the SSFG stemline for $15?
    because the 9 inch verision is $135[/quote]

That's the stemline hybrid, and it's not even gridded.
    This is when I emailed them during march, that's the price they gave me, which is pretty good.

11. interesting.
    i am not doubting you, dont get me wrong, i was just shocked.

i might have to save up a little more cash & get in contact with them a little more seriously.

either that or take a road trip to Boone, its only a few hours from where i live

12. Where you live? I'm about to head to Boone a week from Monday to get a tube fixed

13. Raleigh-Durham at the moment.
    I go to Statesville, Charlotte & Greenville a LOT though.

14. Nice I'm in downtown Charlotte. And am always takin day trips out and about

15. lol, charlotte here too! ssfg is great for the price though. im going to be getting the inline a/c they have soon

16. ^^^ If I were you three I'd say stfu meet up and BURRN BABYY BURN. :)

Then again, I'm in a good mood and really enjoying life today lolol.

OT: @OP The only way for you to find out is to take action :)

17. Or better yet meet up and then go to SSFG together. Might give you a discount for a bulk purchase.