srod's green jungle advanced nutes

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by seanrod36, Jan 7, 2013.

1. They all seem to be budding faster or stronger this tine around only 22nd day since flip of lights and there is tons of buds everywhere..every square in the screen has at least two buds in it some more I literally cannot wait to see this in the end cuz what I'm seeing in my head is gonna be amazing

2. Yeah it is bro

3. I am so excited for you !! This is gonna be a great yield .!

4. I'm keeping my fingers crossed bro this time around tho I'm gonna test the ppm's a lil more I've seen some buddys pushing 1300 ppm I've never even come close to that always max out at 1180 Cuz I know it won't hurt them

5. My last row I got up 1300 but 200 of it was from my tap water 200 was from molasses and 100 was from ph down
    So only 800 ppm was food

6. looking good mate been in since the start, just plz watch out for mold there guna be all over late in flower

7. I shouldnt have a problem if my ventilation is good right I have 3 big ass fans blown air 24/7 and I have an intake and exhaust fan plus I have my ac don't need that right now tho humidity stays around 30 to 40% will it still mold at that %

8. Nah man I've had my tent chill at 60 percent humidity during the night for a month and no mold. Most people would say 40 percent minimum your on the low side so your good

9. A/c also dehumidifies Just FYI

10. Ah thanks for the clarification bro I got worried for a sec I don't need any mold fuck that

11. I didn't know that either well last 3 wks I will turn it on during lights out to drop the temp so I can bring out that purp

12. Gonna trim up the canopy so all budsites get some light

13. Let it shine!!!

14. I meant late in flower when those buds have fattened up dont want 1 bud resting against another as they will go moldy where there touching, im sure the air circulation you mentioned will be fine tho

15. Good looking bro

16. I don't understand how my thread got moved to hydro grow journal I'm in soil not hydro...shit is weird????

17. Dude my first one got moved to organics when I wasn't organic

18. Yea shit is weird mods should get there heads out of there ass lol

19. New pics bud starting to really start growing

Attached Files:

20. Just got done giving the canopy a trim and a watering with molasses

Attached Files: