srod's green jungle advanced nutes

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by seanrod36, Jan 7, 2013.

1. got a new pic so we can see what you mean?
    Why do you grow if you dont smoke?

2. About to get in this room and blow it up...lol now the time to start playing with the ppm and see how big I can get these girls pics coming soon fellas let me get some work done first

3. The pics

Attached Files:

4. Got the girls watered 60 gallons takes awhile to do but fun

Attached Files:

5. About to roll a beligit and do some prunning in the room good times await

6. Tryn to get some good canopy shot just can't do not enough room for me to get around but here what I got..last shot is cotton candy

Attached Files:

7. Got a QP ground up of popcorn buds a trim gonna make some goo tomorrow

8. Im thinking of just grinding up the p of trimm I got left and just do it all

9. Gettn some watering in tonite because after softball tomorrow in visalia i aint doing shit...lol

10. Subbed but need to start from page one .... See ya when I'm done reading haha

11. Lol that's great bro

12. Just got done with nutes ppm 1140 pH 6.2 hopefully the girls will take it good and blow those buds up..lol well here are the pics let me know what u guys think

Attached Files:

13. Looks exactly like the title say hahaha fucking jungle bro !!!! Looks great man!!!

14. Ha thanks bro I'm tryn

15. I'm excited to see these Og yodas and the cotton candy strains they look crazy and the way they Are budding is crazy definatly gonna be some good yielders

16. Which ones are which it's hard to tell in your pics ?

17. Yea I know bro I'll get some pics of each of those strains for you...they just look so much different than all my other strains along the stem they just have more nodes and are a lot tighter together

18. Thanks bro I can't wait to see

19. First two are cotton candy and last one is yoda

Attached Files:

20. Hell yeah bro those are gonna be solid this is day 22 or so of flower right?
    Gonna be bbw