srod's green jungle advanced nutes

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by seanrod36, Jan 7, 2013.

1. looking great nice even canopy
    how many you have in there?

2. Thanks bro...I think I got 52 in there

3. lol holy shit thats so many...
    did you train them at all or just let them be?

4. I lst and top and sc early in veg and make the form a crown then I let them veg after they heel up they exploded on me filled my screen real quick since then its been A battle to keep them under but now going in the 3rd WK of flower I think I got them under control

5. ide say you got em under control too lol
    I just tried scroggin for the first time,In my next run im doing 2'x6' scrog.
    I had a hard time keeping just 4 plants under my current ghetto scrog
    The 2'x6' should fit 8 of my 2 gallon pots with room to spare.

6. Yeah this is my first scrog too a lil challenging but if I get the yield I think in gonna get then I will definatly be doing it again I would like to do just 6 plants but grow them huge in like 30gal pots and scrog that would be a sight

7. Grow some 5 footers and then try and train them in the scrog that would be nuts I can imagine all the bud sites

8. Just getting home from a long day of driving a tractor..about to Go check on the girls !!!

9. Can you give me some tips on how to get bigger buds? Mine are so dinky...

10. What nutes do you use for flower bro I just read thru your tread I seen u had grow micro and bloom GH I think is that all you are using

11. I'm using the technaflora line

Attached Files:

12. Do you have a pH/ppm meter?....you got all the nutes right there but if you don't pH water and nutes right you won't get the girth from the buds...they will grow nice but not at full potential

13. Yeah I have both my ppm is at 900 and my ph is 6.6 from the run off

14. At 6.6 I don't think anything gets locked out

15. I'm also using more then 1000 watts of hps so I just don't get it. I'm thinking its this bunk master kush I'm growing

16. Idk it hasn't gotten any bigger this whole week. Is there any point in flowering where they slow down hen speed up or something? I might just kill it to make room for the six new ones I'm getting ready for

17. I used to run mine at the level then the guy at my hydro shop told me to drop it to 6.2 and since he told me that I've seen awesome veg growth and even better flowers I would recomend doing that IMHO.. and if u had a ppm pen that would help a lot because then u know how much nutes your giving them and then you can play with it and push the plants

18. #78 seanrod36, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013

19. Alright will do. I just don't see it getting any bigger. I don't mind letting it to another couple weeks I'm not desperate for bud ( I don't even smoke) lol

20. Don't smoke?? Edible then ??