srod's green jungle advanced nutes

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by seanrod36, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Thanks bro

2. So I've been pulling plants back under for past few wks but the last 3 days I've let them grow thru...wondering how much more they will stretch should I pull back under one last time and then let them be??

3. Well what ever you do make sure all the tops are through or like me you will have buds that are wedged half on top and half on the bottom and its going to fuck up my trichs when I go to pull them trough

Sent from iPhone 5

4. Ahh I got you well then I'm just gonna leave them now and well see what happens I guess

5. Just got done watering

Attached Files:

6. Everything look good after a couple hrs bud sites everywhere...looks like it could get insane in here hopefully it does ..well some more pics just cuz I'm high as hell

Attached Files:

7. Have the extra 1k light in here from the start help a lot last time around I vegged under 1k then waited until like wk4 to put other in now lighting them with 2k from start to finish should be some nice buds I can't wait to see some of these new strains Og Yoda cotton candy they sound good I've never had them so well c

8. Damn I'm really doing something wrong... You make me feel like I suck at growing lol

9. I'm sorry I didn't read through your thread but how many plants is that and what's the veg time on them?

10. Nah bro your doing fine I've been watching

11. I vegged about a month maybe lil more I just waited until they had grow thru the screen then pulled them all back and switched the lights

12. Nice nice and thanks. How many plants you doing?

13. I think there is 52 in there give or take lol well under my limit tho

14. I credit a lot to AN if u use sensi grow a b and b52 and pro silicate you can grow some nice bad ass plants that will be under two feet and put off an oz and a half dry weight

15. 52 plants? Holy shit lol that's why it's such a jungle in there haha I don't feel so bad now

16. What's your limit? Med card? Did you say you make edibles or something? My limit is six but I have thirty right now all are seedlings and clones except for the four flowering plants

17. 99 and yes med card. only way to do it in cali is with a card

18. Well its official I got a jungle in here....i still haven't pulled plants back under and they grew about an in taller I can see the theory of this because I can imagine a field of buds by the time this is done it looked fucked up at first but now its killer ...lol...yeah for scrogg

19. About to give the girls some food..sensi a and b b52 sensizym big bud Beastie blooms and some mollasses

Attached Files:

20. Done with nutes ph'd 6.2 ppm 1075....lots of bud site so here are some more pics.... watcha guys think?

Attached Files: