srod's green jungle advanced nutes

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by seanrod36, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Some pics

Attached Files:

2. Picked up my flower nutes today

Attached Files:

3. Any AN users out there anything you think I should add probably going back to hydro shop in the morning and want to pick up a couple more things any tip or info needed

Attached Files:

4. Some pics screen is filled currently pulling plants back under pics

5. Make'n progress

Attached Files:

6. Well a couple days after nutes girls took them great...screen is filled 95% so Sunday I'm gonna flip and see where this scrog takes me

Attached Files:

7. Man I'm thinking about switching light right now things are getting to crazy

8. Looking great man, id flick those babys over screen looks pretty full, plus u still have a week or so pushing back under in flowering,

just wondering how you intend to flush the girlsb4 harvest? i noticed you have them in soil, i had the same thing on my last grow and it was tricky to say the least

9. thanks bro...I use a 30 gal tank with a pump in it and I use that for nutes and watering flushing hasn't been a problem for me yet cuz plant access is good...so when I flush I use 3 30gal to do so time consuming yes it is but I enjoy just chilln in there to water

10. Took more clones today 13 in total royal purple recon 1 gorrilla grape tryn to get them rooted and in veg so I can throw them in for the next round

Attached Files:

11. Lights have been off for a full day tomorrow at 8pm they will turn back on .....on 12/12 so flower is about to begin...wish me luck

Attached Files:

12. Been tryn to tame these bitches but everyday they grow back thru going thru the stretch is gonna be tricky so well see.. pic update here's what I'm dealn with..also just got done watering...

Attached Files:

13. About to put some work in plants need to be pulled back under and watered almost one WK of 12/12...any comments ????

Attached Files:

14. Watered and pulled back under

Attached Files:

15. #35 seanrod36, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
    Just rolled a fat tie with some keef so nice

16. Just fed last Nite about to go in and see the girls had to sit and blaze one first...lol

17. Girls are doing great they took the Beastie bloomz/ big bud mix great to showing small per flowers everywhere now

18. And now some pics I took a pic of my Og Yoda stalk gettn big for a one gal pot also pics of clones that are rooted and of ones I'm waiting in to root along with the mothers watcha guys think

Attached Files:

19. Pics from the top of room and underneath...anybody got opinions or ? Been dead around here lately don't be shy...any scrog experts that can tell me if I'm doing this right or if I'm doing it wrong let me know

Attached Files:

20. Really nice man

Sent from iPhone 5