Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Squishy Weed -=PICS=-

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dr.GreenBud, May 5, 2006.

1. IM so high im blasted to the qalaxy. Just took a 12 day tolerance break and boy im flyin.

This weed was in my car on during 80 degree Farenheit weather and it fuckin reeeeeeeeked.
    Im including my survival kit, an altoids boxed with blunt cunting knife, lighter, heatsink pipe,, and of course sum buddha.

Cant wait to build my bong for the piece contest either. :hello::smoking::smoking::hello::hello::smoking::smoking::hello::smoking::smoking::wave::hello::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::hello::hello::hello::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

Attached Files:

2. a little advice, when you take pictures of bud, always use a piece of flat white paper (computer paper) as the backround. that way when your camera autofocuses, or you are using your macro setting, the camera won't focus on the book behind the bud, making the bud very blurry.

3. haha glad your tolerence break is over that stuff you got there looks pretty dank oh and good luck with the piece contest:hello::smoke::D:wave:

4. yeh the weed wasnt the important part, it was the smell of extreme odor

5. glad your flyin high! gotta love the sweet sweet smell as well

6. looks hairy cant see any trichomes cause of the blurry pics but dude does your sig change colors damn og thats drivin me nuts homie

7. hhahaha hes too high! lol