Squirrels...

Discussion in 'General' started by Bong Ripper 420, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Im just chilling, packing bongs and playing music when I hear screaming outside my window. I look out, and it's a fucking squirrel. I watch tv for a bit, window still open, and hear chirping like sounds (but not birds) followed by a scream every 3 seconds. I look outside again and what do I see? Two squirrels. They're talking or some shit but I hit the bong and ignore it, they stop. Five minutes later I hear it again! I check and now it's 3 squirrels with a 4th just hopping over the fence, and two were in the grass not moving at first, mindfucked me. I let it go, now they're all gone, except one that's far off just chilling in the grass. The point is squirrels are fucking weird lol, things that seem normal not high can seem fucked up.

2. Squirrel army 2013

3. I was riding my bike on this trail and saw a squirrel 50 feet ahead of me. He's right in front of my path so I go a little off to the side and when I ride past him he starts running right next to me, hitting up against my wheel like 3 or 4 times
    I don't know if he's stupid or just an asshole
    squirrels are mischievous though

4. They probably were debating whether they should raid your house when you pass out or not lol obviously they were too kind :D

5. Squirrels are sneaky as hell, it wouldn't surprise me if they were going to revolt and have a huge uprising. Like one squirrel can start screaming and suddenly there's 50 armed with acorns and shit up in your tree.

6. That's nothing dude. One time I was walking home in the morning and after I left this park I noticed about 8 or so squirrels on a mission. Then suddenly they all stopped and looked at me. It was a little intimidating. Fucking squirrel squad.

7. I wonder if anyone has ever been attacked by a squirrel squad, that should be on a 1,000 ways to die.

8. Squirrel Master!

9. duuude today I saw a fat squirrel!! it didnt even look like a normal one it had like wolf ears an shit =\ was weird

10. Mutations. Global warning is going to make snow more and more rare until all urban areas are overpopulated with squirrel/monster hybrids. :/

11. [​IMG]

These things will fuck you up. That's a marmot, a giant fuckin squirrel.

12. its cute in a creepy way..makes me wanna have kids :smoking:

13. Nothing compared to an army of raccoons. At a camping trip me and a few friends had to fend off a bunch of raccoons with footballs, fire pokers, and branches.
    But that's a story for another time.

14. i was in the woods with my girlfriend smoking some weed, we came across some ninja squirrels. jumping from tree to tree fighting.

using the branches like trampolines. they're funny little creatures. haha.

15. What kind of nut does this fucker eat?

16. They are sneaky little shits..Hide your stash...:p

[​IMG]

17. thats trust man. Wouldn't let a squirrel hold my glass. Fuck that

18. ya gotts watch um man!! sneaky shit eaters especially if you have a big honkin nose , theyll jump on that prick and try to snatch ur fukin eyes out. they wont pick on a sober dude at all

19. I got chased by a squirrel in Central Park in NY once lol

I mean I was only a kid. but it came at me haha

20. Both of yours! :D