Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

squinty eyes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AgnusDei, Nov 28, 2009.

1. I got caught smoking awhile back. My mom could tell instantly when she saw my eyes. I have no problem covering up smoke, and redness, or acting normal, but you could literally blind me with dental floss when I'm ripped.

Mom: "God damn your fucking stoned again!"
    Dad: *laughs*
    Me: "Maybe I'm turning chinese!"
    Mom: "I doubt that."

Is there anyway to cover up the eyelid droopage?

2. my friend gets that, he has tried every eyedrop and nothing's worked, they get rid of the red eyes but not the squinty ness. and it seems like your parents dont reall care, so whats the big deal?>

3. caffeine, eye drops, sunglasses, don't make eye contact or just say you're tired. Not to hard to cover up

4. My dad doesn't care that I do it, but my mom cares... when I'm doing it. If that makes any sense? I unno, she starts yelling at me when I'm high. But that could have just been because I smoked in my room. :D

5. sounds like you should just roll up fat blunts and drive around/ walk around (preferabbly) and smoke em. you'll come back very stoned, but at least you didnt smoke in your room right?

6. Try Rohtos (Arctic if you dare). I love them because not only do they get rid of the redness but they also open up your eyes so you look alert.

7. Man I love getting squinty eyes. I don't seem to get them anymore. Don't really know how to answer it :\

8. i loled hard at what u said and also how ur dad just laughed lol.

Im not sure really i guess just the drops and caffine possibly
    i dont have this problem, my eyes dont even turn that red

9. Drink a lot of water before and after you smoke, and if you can rub ice cubes below your eyes, it keeps them from getting droopy.

10. Thanks for the pro-tips guys!

11. rub some lotion around your eyes that helps me alot

12. Caffine rotos and ice cubes all at the same time, lol!

13. Say your tired, that you can barly keep your eyes open your so tired. I was gonna say eyedrops usually helpa little with chinese eyes. but just pay attention to keeo your eyes wide if they are not red.
    Staying very hydrated is extremly important during AND after smoking, doing this routinly when you blaze will start to prevent red eyes, and sick feelings when you are uncomfortably high.

14. it sounds crazy but put some carmex under your eyes. there is like menthol or something that makes your eyes widen up. i have personaly used it in desperate times. just make sure to only put on a little and then dont get it in your eyes.

15. Rhotos contains menthol im pretty sure. But they sting like hell, its sortof a buzzkill for me.

16. The only thing that works for me is roho eyedrops. Never smoke without them. When Im stoned I get really self conscious about it, so I just drop some in and look good.

17. LOL "maybe i'm turning chinese" hahaha

18. botox botox botox