Square Watermelons?

Discussion in 'General' started by cannabis, May 26, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is old so there's still hope :smoke:

2. I love seeing weird shit from Japan. It's proof that radiation from an A bomb gives people superpowers. The Japs just managed to get super weirdness as their power.

3. shit its economical and all that mess. but more importantly think of all the possibilities of having square food...can you say watermellon cake? hell nawwww

4. #4 Lucien Lachance, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    The Japanese fucking love watermelon.

Seriously. It's kinda like how pretty much everything in the US is cherry flavored.

5. [​IMG]

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPk9SruSbHw]YouTube - One square watermelon, please[/ame]

7. QFT. The japs stick everything in glass bottles lol.

8. thats cool & looks yummy too bad it's expensive.

9. why so much more expensive? I can see a lil price jump. but goin from $15-$25 to $82 seems a lil steep!

10. I won't be impressed until they can grow them naturally like that.

11. Whenever I get watermelons, I pretty much eat them the day I get them, or cut them in half, and eat one half for a while, then eat the other half. I'm not paying 82$ for a fucking watermelon that I can get out of a garden for close to nothing.

12. Holy shit I would so stack them up into a giant robot! omn nom nom

13. I'm going to grow a square watermelon. Or a square orange. Just for shits and giggles. And profit. =)

14. YES

grow a square orange. if its possible, it would be so fucking awesome :hello: