square party

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by toxicfumes, May 17, 2011.

1. So there is this girl I like. She invited me to a party approximately 18 days ahead of time.... and the party is not even like a real party. its some stupid farewell to a tv show or something.

who does that? usually i make plans thursday for the next day.
    im thinking maybe she likes me and is trying to hang out, the sheer fact that she asked me so far ahead of time

but anyway, no one i know is gonna be there besides her. Its gonna be all her friends.

here is where i need help:
    im not really good around new people,
    should i bring a friend with me to the party so i dont look completely abnormal?
    how can i prepare myself for this?

btw i think she doesnt smoke, def drinks though

2. ROOFIES hell yeah

3. Kind of hard to look abnormal at a party of people who are saying farewell to a TV show.

Btw i'm guessing it's that show Glee. I remember an episode of The Office where they had a Glee viewing party.

4. In my experience with situations like these you just have to be super
    outgoing and just act like all those girls have been your friend for a long ass time.

Sometimes its not easy but hopefully they wont be wierd and make it easier for you.
    Be funny, even if its not funny theres going to be at least one chick who thinks
    your fucking hilarious. Find that girl and make her ass laugh and the rest will follow.

5. do you think she likes me if she told me the date THAT date ahead of time?

6. Only you can tell, that is a really weak hint if it is.

She either is just really good at planning and whats a good outcome
    or she's telling you early so you don't make plans and she wants you.

You won't know unless you go...if theres other guys there to which
    im assuming there will be you gotta go alpha male and go after her man
    otherwise your always gonna be thinking "what if" just go beyourself and
    be cool man, smoke a bowl before you go just to loosen the nerves.

7. sounds like these girls just need to get d'ed up, also sounds like your vagina is wet..

8. I'm really missing the neg rep feature right now

9. I'd use the fuck outta rep If we could give out neg too.

10. lol ill be sure to give em all the D i got. cuz thats what they want right?

seriously.....

11. if i were you, i would not go to that party.

instead i would invite the chick out to lunch some time or something. you don't want to sit around, watching a show you know nothing about, with a bunch of people who you don't know. hell, it could be fun, but i estimate that most likely it'll be lame for you.

and if she says no to your counteroffer date, then she must not actually like you and is otherwise inviting you for some strange reason.

12. Id get baked before the party, and eat all the food, then i wouldnt worry about looking abnormal.

13. thanks for letting me know, ill take that to heart. ;)

14. on a serious note, i overlooked the part that your not good around new people, and i completely get that. So i'm sorry for the negative response dawg. best of luck with the decision you make. i'm sure you'll be just fine though.

15. So Glee is ending? Thank God.

16. x2 that's what i got out of this. Can we get a confirmation??:hello:

17. if its a glee thing maybe she thinks your gay so dont bring a friend. show up and show her otherwise

18. Who the hell has a party to part a TELEVISION show a farewell? I'm so confused right now...people acutally do this?

19. You know what? That party sounds like it will be full of squares.

I'm sorry I have nothing to say.

20. hence square party, lol im thinking ill either go fucked up [10] or not at all [0].

and its not for glee, its for another show