Spyro the Dragon *highly recommended stoned game*

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by SmerfHerder, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Hey Blades
    I just got a ps3 and bought the ps1 game Spyro the Dragon and i gotta say, so much fun. I had this game when i was like 8 so its like reliving my childhood :p. The games mad chill, pretty psychedelic, hard enough to keep you playing, but easy enough to just kick back to when your stoned. Anyone else play? I highly recommend pickin it up if you have ps 1, 2, or 3 as its only 6 bucks, and its really a nice break from the almost exclusively violent games made today. peace:wave:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CduvEG1ItsM]YouTube - Spyro the Dragon -01- Artisans Home[/ame]

2. hell yeah. I remember when I first got my ps one my dad borrowed spyro from this lady he knew at work. Definitely one of the best playstation games. I have the idea I might be getting a ps3 this xmas, and if I do I might be picking this up because of you haha. Croc was pretty good too.

3. I used to play this all the time, this game was awesome. Pandemonium is another classic n it's pretty great to play baked.

4. Ah yes one of my top 3 ps games.

1. Jurassic park
    2. Crash Bandicoot
    3. Spyro

5. hahaha so epic...i used spyro as my mental break when i would get stuck or something for way too long in ff7 hahahahaah fucking purple dragon.....

6. HOLY FUCK YES I have this game dl'd on my ps3... why HAVE I NEVER PLAYED IT HIGH??

ALso, does anyone know if Croc is on the playstation store? Id buy that shit up in an instant too...

7. also the 3rd Spyro, Spyro: Year of the Dragon is mad fun because the environments are even trippier and theres random skate parks you can chill in haha :hello: the graphics are also a little better, which by 2011 still suck but even the graphics of the first game don't hinder the experience its amazing

8. First three spyro games were legendary! Still play them when I get the ol' PS1 out :D

9. While watching that walkthrough, I have NEVER nostalgia'd so hard in my life.

10. I've beat the 1st one, and I downloaded the 3rd. Is the 2nd worth getting....I don't see a big difference between 1 and 3 so I doubt it.

What's everyone's favourite???

11. for real, every damn sound is like ohhh shit i remember that.

12. Only good one is the first one.

13. dude this was the first thing i bought on the psn, brought back some great memories, and i was finanly able to beat it:hello:

14. Its free on the Playstation store if you have playstation plus.

15. i think the 3rd ones my favorite but i cant say ive ever played the second..but all my friends that have em agree 3rd is the best

16. use to be my favorite game when i was younger

17. All 3 of these are awesome. Still play them, 12 years after playing them for the first time

18. I only remember the 1 st one it was so epic, like ratchet n clank 1

19. Great game, one of the first games I ever played on PS1, besides Croc. Have a lot of good memories about the first game, the rest I can't really remember that well.

I'll never forget Moneybags, I think he was called that. He was awesome.

Really need to re-play like every PS1, N64, PS2, Gamecube game made, so much fun and a lot of them were made to be played when you're under the influence of something.

20. What's amazing about all 3 of them is that they look like they could've been made yesterday - they all have that timeless quality attached to them