Spyderco C165GSBBK Autonomy AUTOMATIC Resuce Folder - 3.70" H-1 Steel Blade - Black G-10m10

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Green thumb noob, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Anyone have this knife. I ordered it last night searching the web half asleep. Can’t rly find a lot of legit reviews on it. Wondering if it’s legit or a glorified POS 2BE303FD-039F-44CF-9559-670EC88F900F.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  2. I don't have that knife,

but I've had 3 spyderco knives, the Cat/Dragon/Cricket, and they are the best knives I've ever owned. I've carried the Cat on my side every single day for 4 years until I lost the knife.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. That cat one looks legit! My next knife I want a smaller more ADC knife like that. I have a feeling that one i got will be kinda bulky. I’ve wanted an automatic knife since I was a kid lol... found a site(I’m sure there is more) that sells them to anyone with verifying ur law enforcement or military

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've always wanted an assisted knife as well.

illegal all across Canada so I'll probably never end up with one, not one that I can carry around with me anyway. haha

5. It’s legal to own where I live but illegal to carry . Too bad with a ccw it don’t make it legal

6. It has an amazing and solid feel. Blade comes out quickly with force. As long as it don’t get lose at the hinges it feels like it’s going to be a solid knife. I need to get only and find the replacement spring part

• Like Like x 1
  7. How much was it OP?

I’m not personally a fan of serrated blades myself. Im sure they have their place - i just like sitting and honing my knives razor so Ive always veered away from serrated.

8. This is my first serrated knife. $360 on sale for $252

• Like Like x 1