spur of the momment adventures.....

Discussion in 'General' started by smooth08, Jan 6, 2008.

1. anybody else ever just get really high with a good friend and decide to just go drive and see where you end up lol......:cool:

im rollin face right now really fuckin hard,:yay::yay: im geekin ,, and me and my buddy are roastin....... we bout to go pick up 2 girls an smoke a few blunts:smoking::smoking: maybe 3, :smoking:haha...... or 4 :smoking:, hopefully chill wit them for a while :D:smoking: an then we decided we just gonna drive somewhere we have never been before.....

i tossed him 15 for gas and we just gonna go pick a road and drive.......

back on topic anybody else ever done this??? ive always wanted too

2. Oh, I've been there, man. I have.

We used to hold "The Hitch-Hiking Rally." Who could hitch-hike to Mexico the fastest.

One time, my buddy and I got a wild-hair up our asses and droved 20 hours straight to Key West. This was at Midnight. No idea why, we were high and decided it was great idea. Loaded up the Explorer with a cooler full of beer and vodka, with bud in our pockets and just drove. We had no place to sleep, at all.

We got there....just started asking around. Luckily, we found this chill dude who let us sleep in his pool house. We smoked him out a bunch of course. :smoking:

Man, those were some awesome 3 weeks. :D

3. 20 hours to Key West? Hell yeah. Hitch-hiking to Mexico? Even fucking heller yeah, this one is definitely on the to do list.

The best I've got are a couple of midnight trips to Oklahoma City (3 hours away, back in High school when that was a big deal), and a spur of the moment 6 hour drive to San Antonio with 2 hours on the ground and another 6 back, sunset to sunrise.

Other than that, no telling how many miles of journey have been logged into my car with nothing but the influence of Marijuijanini and the spirit of adventure to keep me going.

4. Haha, how did I know that good ol' Anus would turn up in this thread? :p

I occasionally just go walking in the middle of the night, but as for a spontaneous road trip....It's on my to-do list. I would really love to just buy an ounce or so one day, get a few buddies in a VW Microbus and drive cross-country on Route 66.

Edit:
    Heinous, I love you man. You appear to be living the real American Dream. If you dont mind my asking, what kind of occupation do you have that allows you to travel so much? I wish I had the money and a schedule that would permit such a thing as the Hitch-Hiking Rally! You seem like you've got Freebird playing in the background wherever you go. I want that.

5. lol, well I work at a restaurant where I'm a manager at. All of the owners are really chill, and let me take time off when I want. Because I'm constantly at work there.

Also, I have 2 landscaping jobs on the side. But, I pretty much set my own hours there. Also bust my ass at those jobs. Its hard as hell work, and I really don't have much free time at all other than when I request it off. Usually about 110 hours a week or so. That's why I'm usually on here late at night. When I get home.

So, when I do ask for time off, I want to make the most out of it I possibly can. :)

6. well I dont know if this counts but me and "dog" on here blaze alot driving around outside of town and sometimes we end up in the middle of no where 40 miles from home lol

7. I was thizzin and ended up across town crawling through storm drains. i have no idea why we decided to do it lol

8. Yup, me and my friends used to do it all the time, we called it "skilling".

One of the coolest things we did was drive around all day and we ended up right at the point where Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia meet. Was pretty cool.

Another favorite was this road called Gillen road. We used to always say. "lets go skillin on Gillen!"

Fun times, was like 10 years ago. Good memories.