Spun

Discussion in 'General' started by grit, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, I went to blockbuster tonight and decided to rent Spun. I hear it\'s pretty fucked up. Has anyone seen it? I\'m gonna go toke a few bowls and check it out.

2. yeah...its a rip off of Requiem for a Dream. I enjoyed it tho, but i wouldnt call it one of my favorites.

3. I really enjoyed it, its funny at times, and the end was really...heartbreaking? I guess, it was sad how fucked up these people really were, I agree it was a slight ripoff of \"Requiem...\" but I feel it was much lighter, Requiem was really intense.

Some of the cinamatography (pupils dilating) were totally ripped, with no effort to mask it, but its still good.

-Hash-o

4. requiem for a dream was so sad. it depresses me hardcore everytime i watch it.

5. i can\'t watch requiem for a dream either

it makes me angry that that can happen to people :(
    how could anyone do that to themselves

6. Spun is ok, will keep u amused, but the ending is poor

7. Hi Grit, I read in another forum that you\'re interested in showing some pictures of your dick. Don\'t get me wrong please, I\'m not gay. But I myself have worked on my dick and would like others to have a look at the results. So it\'s just a question and don\'t take offense please: would you like to exchange some pics?
    Best wishes
    ambitionsize

8. ^^^^^^^what.....the.....fuck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.