Sprouts!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by hOoLiGaN xD, May 1, 2009.

1. What's up GC,

I'm attempting my first outdoor grow here in SE WI. I began germinating wednesday morning. I took one piece of paper towel, saturated it with warm water and placed it in sandwhich size zip lock bags. In total there are 3 bags with 4-5 seeds per bag, evenly spaced. I decided to germinate that many seeds because this is my first grow, and I'm using low-quality bag seed. I know people can obtain good results using bag seed and since I have no experience, I'd rather start with something free than spend money on genetics.

This morning I gave air to them and zipped the bags back up. I just checked on them again and I noticed a sprout coming from one of my seeds! I only saw a quick peek of this one, and plan to examine the rest tomorrow. If all goes well I'll be transferring the seeds to plastic cups with soil and setting them outdoors saturday morning to get some sunshine. My only mistake is I thought germination would take 4-7 days, leaving my inital start date farther back. This is kind of early for wisconsin weather, but I'm going to see what happens.

peace :smoking: