Sprouts stopped growing

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Pervy Sage, Jan 26, 2011.

1. I have 2 sprouts, one is a week old, one is about 4 or 5 days old. Both started growing fine, they did pop up with the seed jacket still attached, but it was removed and they started growing fine after that. They both have gotten the first serrated type leaves just above the coty, not even the full set though, just the first 2 above the coty, and have now stopped growing, its been about 2 days with no progress at all. Both are still green and don't show signs of dying, just no progress. This is the first time this has happened to me, on my first 2 grows the only thing that was different was that I started them in Ocean Forest right away, but this seemed to burn the seedlings slightly thats why this time I wanted to go with the light warrior.

Details
    - They are in Fox Farms Light Warrior soil in party cups.
    - I water about every 2 or 3 days with distilled water.
    - They are under a 90 Watt UFO LED and 2 23 watt CFL's.
    - Humidity is pretty low at around 27-30. Could this be the problem? Hasnt been on previous trys.
    - Sorry can't provide pics, I hope my discription was good enough.

HUGE Thanks to anyone who can help me out! Any advice? Just be patient? Try some light nutes like big bloom maybe?

2. Based on your description, I think they might be looking for some food.

Got any 10-2-1 guano? scratch some into the soil or make some guano tea. The tea is faster acting than the solid. doh

So like also, what is the ph of the water you are giving it?