sprouts are to close to eachother

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by blacklighttoker, May 21, 2007.

1. i planted sprouts in my pot wed, its not monday there verey healthy but there growing to dam close to eachother. should i just rip out the smaller one and try to replant it or what ???

2. Just dig down underneath it, slowly raise it up, make another hole, further away, with your finger and replant it.

3. ya did i did the same thing and i had 3 plats side by side and i waited till 4 or 5 weeks in to transplant.....all went well but it was a BITCH the roots were all tangeled and i really didnt wanna do dam age so i had to slowly untangle it....it sucked dont wait to long to transplant

4. you should always plant one plant in each pot, makes it much easier to transplant them and more importantly sexing them later in life if they are not feminized seeds. My first grow I started three in one pot, did some reading on here and seperated them with no problems. They were about 3 weeks old. IMO transplant to seperate pots now.