Sproutling Pics Are Up

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KALiBERRRR, Apr 25, 2006.

1. this is what my plant looked like right before i switched to fluros.. do you think itll survive now?

Attached Files:

2. i couldn't tell you i don't know much about growing yet but what kind of light setup did you use before switching them? out of curiousity

3. She will be fine What kind of Flouros are you useing?? You will want to keep the flouros within 2-4 inches from the tops..

4. I used something called Philips grow light but then later found out that its bad for MJ cuz its waay too hot. dried my soil out and probably burned my plant as well, probably why the leaves are now drooping down.

I think I may have stunted the growth a lot, its been over a week and the second pair of leaves still havent shown up. the plant seems like a healthy green so I hope its just a matter of time now

5. yes I'm keeping the fluro quite close to the plant and I put it back in the grow box lined with foil now that heats not a problem.

42w=150w
    2600 lumens
    that's what it says on the packaging =)

6. ^^ you should get 2-3 more of these and also pick up a few warm light cfls to even out the spectrum you wont be disapointed...

7. i still owe my friend 40 bucks for 420 so i think this one light will do for now :D