Sprouting mandala satori seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by cryptorchi1d, Feb 22, 2008.

1. monday night i started the germination process for my new grow. i have 6 white widow seeds from nirvana, 6 satori seeds from mandala, and some bag seeds. i wrapped them all up in soggy, folded-up paper towels and put them in ziplock bags, just like i always do.

its 3 days later, i checked all the seeds, and 2/6 of the bagseeds sprouted, all 6 of the widow seeds sprouted and have about an inch of root already, but the satori seeds have no sign of any intention to sprout. not even a opening in the seeds. so im gonna put em back in there and hope for the best.

my question is, for anyone who has grown satori before, if they have noticed an extended germination process or if there is any special tricks i should try i am open to suggestions. all feedback is welcome. thanks!

\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    \t\t\t\t[​IMG] \t\t\t\t[​IMG]

2. it says on they're website not to sprout them like that, rather plant them in soil

3. if the paper towel didnt work, wait a bit longer. some strains take up to a week to sprout. hows the humidity? did u have a plastic seal over the towels to keep moisture in?

4. Excellent choice on the satori. When I first got mine I germed both ways. In a paper towel and in soil. The paper towel took about 6 days on top of my TV on 24/7. The soil broke surface in about 12 days .so yea it will take a while but well worth the wait

5. I alway scuff the seeds first with a fine grain sand paper. Put a small piece in a match box, drop the seeds on top, close, and shake for thirty seconds or so. Drop in some distilled water for a day, then put in wet paper towel. Two days to sprout max in the towel.....